Washington County Master Gardener

Need Help?

Below is information about:

  • Gardening Speakers’ Guild
  • Ask a Master Gardener
  • Ask an Expert at OSU Extension

 Gardening Speakers’ Guild

Does your garden club need a speaker for an upcoming meeting? Want to arrange a talk at your local library? Would your group like a guided tour of our demonstration gardens? We provide knowledgeable speakers on many gardening topics. For more information on the various programs, and/or to request a speaker check out this link: Speaker Request.

Ask a Master Gardener: Metro area Master Gardener offices and hotlines

The metro area Master Gardener provides answers to questions about gardens and household pests in Washington, Clackamas and Multnomah Counties in Oregon.  Select this link to contact the Master Gardener Extension Offices in these counties.  Metro Master Gardener offices contact information . If you are outside this geographic area, please find your local Cooperative Extension office.

Ask an Expert

Ask an Expert is another way for you to get answers from the Oregon State University Extension Service.  We have experts in family and health, community development, food and agriculture, coastal issues, forestry, programs for young people, and gardening.   To submit a question using the on-line inquiry select this link to Ask an Expert

Contact US

Need gardening help? Click here

OSU Extension Service Education Center
1815 NW 169th Place, #1000
Beaverton, OR 97006

Phone: 503-821-1150 ext.2


More Info